Flying High Partnership
The Green Infant School
Together We Grow
Open Evening for New Parents
News and Events
Open Evening for New Parents
Parents of children due to start school in September 2018 are welcome to come and visit school on Thursday 5th October between 3.30 and 5.30. No appointment needed.
Vision and Values
Designated Safeguarding Leaders
The Flying High Trust
Can the Headteacher authorise my absence?
I want to take my child out of school at term time, and I think my reasons are exceptional. Can the school help?
I forgot to inform the school that my child would be absent, can it be authorised on return?
What else do I need to know?
What happens if I either take absence without requesting it, or if I do not abide by the judgment of the school?
How do I apply for ‘Exceptional Circumstances / in term absence?
Tour of our School
Homophobia, biphobia and transphobia
Advice for children and young people on how to deal with online (cyber) bullying
Advice for parents and carers on how to deal with online (cyber) bullying
Equality and Diversity
Special Educational Needs/ Disability (SEND)
1) Who are the best people to talk to in this school about my child’s difficulties with learning/ Special Educational Needs or Disability (SEND)?
2) What are the different types of support available for children with SEND in our school?
3) How can I let the school know that I am concerned about my child’s progress in school?
4) How will the school let me know if they have any concerns about my child’s learning in school?
5) How is extra support allocated to children and how do they progress in their learning?
6) Who are the other people providing services to children with SEND in this school?
7) How are the teachers in school helped to work with children with SEND, and what training do the teachers have?
8) How will the teaching be adapted for my child with SEND?
9) How will we measure the progress of your child in school?
10) What support do we have for you as a parent of a child with SEND?
11) How is The Green Infant School accessible to children with SEND?
12) How will we support your child when they are joining this school? Leaving this school? Or moving on to another class?
13) How will we support your child’s emotional and social development?
14) Other useful information
PE and Sport Premium
Ofsted and Performance Data
Behaviour and the Super Stars Initiative
Acorn class Overviews
Willow class Overviews
Maple class Overviews
Elm class Overviews
2014 Computing curriculum information for parents
Design and Technology
How to help your child
Top tips for encouraging your child to read.
Ideas to help your child with spellings.
Ideas to encourage your child to write.
Games from around the world
History comes alive
2014 Mathematics Curriculum for parents
How does The Green Infant School teach ...
How to help your child with Mathematics
Key Stage 1
Numbers and the number system
Addition and subtraction
Multiplication and division
Shape and space
Multiplication song videos
Lunchboxes 5-9 year olds
Nurture and Positive Play
Every Child A Talker
Day to Day Information
The School Day
You asked. We acted!
Guidance and Support
Willow Tree Class
Maple Tree Class
Elm Tree Class
The Green's News
School Council Mission Statement
Food For Life
Rights Respecting Schools Award (RRSA)
Every Child a Talker: Word of the Week Challenge
Rocky - Acorn's class pet
Reading Week & Author visit Sept 2019
Forest Schools Autumn 2019
Year 2 Mini Medics
Roast Dinner Day October 2019
Macmillan Coffee Morning
Leaver's Disco 2019
Sports Day July 2019
Crazy Hair Day 14th June 2019
Year 2's trip to Bosworth water park
Year 1's trip to Rufford Park
Reception's trip to Sherwood Pines
Easter Bonnet Parade 2019
Dance Festival March 2019
Comic Relief 2019
Writing Week March 2019
World Book Day March 2019
Internet Safety week February 2019
Chinese New Year Dragon dance 2019
Number Day 1st February 2019
Year 2 trip - Warwick Castle
Year 1 trip - New Walk Museum
Foundation trip - Snowdome
Christmas party day 2018
Christmas Fair 2018
Horis and Harold
Foundation Christmas Performance - 'Whoops a Daisy Angel.'
Year 1 Christmas Performance - 'A little bird told me.'
Year 2 Christmas Performance 'Baubles'
Boccia Competition November 2018
Grand finale to our Anti-Bullying week 2018
Children in Need Day 2018
Anti-Bullying Day 2018
Roast Dinner Day 2018
Odd socks - Anti-Bullying week 2018
Halloween Disco 2018
Race for Life October 2018
Marsden Martial arts
Year 2 end of year disco
Year 2 end of year assembly
Year 1 end of year assembly
Foundation end of year assembly
Arts and Forest Schools Stubbin Wood Special School and Nursery
Mini Olympics 2018
Foundation trip to Wheelgate
Year 1 trip to Conkers
Year 2 trip to Cleethorpes 2018
We are 'READERS' 2018
The Royal Wedding Celebrations May 2018
Healthy Lunch competition 2018
Cricket Festival 2018
KS1 Fun Run 2018
Spring Disco 2018
Easter Bonnet Parade 2018
Friendship Day 2018
Year 1 Wildlife Workshop 2018
World Book Day 2018
Y2 Trip to Cleethorpes 2017
Y2 Great Fire of London drama Workshop
World Book Day 2017
Strange Creatures in Foundation: Fairies and Unicorns
Year 2 'Bee' work
Multi-Cultural Week 2017
Y1 Wildlife Workshop 2017
Y1 Visit to St Michael's Church
Y2 Agility Festival
Favourite Pictures from the Autumn Term 2016
Clubs in the local area
Click here for