Other policies that support safeguarding
- The Green Child on Child Abuse Policy 2022.pdf
- Code of Conduct.pdf
- FHT Child Protection addendum Jan 2021.pdf
- Intimate & personal-care-early-years-Sept 2021.pdf
- Administration of Medicines Sept 2020
- CT and internet acceptable use policy 2020
- Dfe Prevent Duty Advice
- Extremism and Radicalisation 2020
- Private Fostering Policy - DCC
- Revised Prevent Duty Guidance
- What to do if you're worried a child is being abused.
- Sexual abuse - Parent Protect leaflet - under 5 (AC).pdf
- Sexual abuse - Parent Protect leaflet 5-11 (AC) (002).pdf
- The Green Infant School Anti-Bullying Policy May 2022.pdf
- The Green Infant School Mobile Phone Policy May 2022.pdf
- The Green Infant School E-Safety and Online Policy May 2022.pdf
CORE Helping victims to cope and recover from their experience is at the heart of Derbyshire’s community safety work. We know that different people will need different help depending on their circumstances and this website has been created to provide a single route to support services and the expanding opportunities to heal. CORE is here for all victims of crime, delivering access to a range of cope and recovery services and specialist counselling.
Bullying Intervention Group Award (BIG)
Take the pledge to support our 'Be Kind' campaign Across the country, today, there are children spending the day in fear. Too frightened to go to school. Too frightened to speak out. Too frightened to tell anyone. Across the country, today, children are being bullied. As part of This Morning's #BeKind campaign we want you to watch this video. You'll hear from two mums whose children took their own lives as a result of the bullying they experienced. Then hit the pledge button. Pledge to watch this video with your children. Pledge to help your children know they can ask for help, for them to know someone cares and for them to know how important it is to BE KIND.
Action for Children Action for Children supports and speaks out for the UK's most vulnerable and neglected children and young people.