Nurture and Pastoral Support
The Green Infant School is working with Positive 4 Young People. They will support children and families with varying needs and for a variety of reasons - equip them with strategies needed to cope with everyday life during term time and holidays.
They can support the family with a wide range of interventions, such as;
- Good parenting practice, boundaries and other life skills to encourage positive interaction with school and education
- Liaise with professional bodies such as Social Care, MAT and School Health
- Support children and families where attendance/behaviour is an issue
- Support children and families in the school holidays where required
- Complete specific group work, 1:1 sessions in school or Home Visits with the child/family
- Represent the family and school at other inter agency meetings for support and targeted intervention
They will be available at The Green Infant School every Monday and Tuesday morning.