1. Record your vocal with backing track in headphones (from another device if necessary). This helps to keep everyone at the same tempo. If you don't have headphone, try to keep the volume just low enough to hear it properly, but not too loud.
2. Try and record somewhere nice and quiet.
3. Set up your shot so that the device (and the mic on the device) is reasonably close. A big wide shot might be the look you like, but your vocal won't be 'on mic'.
4. Hands free headphone mics sound great and are a preference. Just make sure the mic on these isn't catching on your clothing or jewellery, which can be noisy.
5. Have fun with it. Comedy moments are great in the finished result!
6. Post on Dojo or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org to enter the competition.