Home Page

The Green Infant School

Together We Grow


3) How can I let the school know that I am concerned about my child’s progress in school?

If you have concerns about your child’s progress, you should speak to your child’s class teacher initially.

  • If you continue to be concerned that your child is not making progress, you may speak to the Special Education Needs/Disabilities Co-ordinator (SENDCo).

  • The school SEN Governor can also be contacted for support.


Click the link below to return to the SEND homepage.