Scroll to content
The Green Infant School

The Green Infant School

Together We Grow

Interactive Bar

Get In Touch Get In Touch

Get In Touch

Contact Us


Target: 96% Whole School:
Year 1
Year 2

14) Other useful information

How do I make a complaint about the provision my child is receiving?


We endeavour to deliver an individualised program of provision for children within the school. However if you were to become unhappy with the provision your child was receiving the first person to speak to would be the school SENDCo - who will try to resolve any concerns and work with parents to adapt or change provision given. If this was not resolved satisfactorily the Head Teacher and SEND Governor would then listen to your concerns and together find an amicable resolution. If again it was not resolved to your satisfaction you may follow the schools complaints procedure.