The Green Infant School
Learn Achieve Grow
Welcome to Reception Class!
We are currently in the process of updating our website, please come and see us again soon.
Mission Statement and Aims
Can the Headteacher authorise my absence?
I want to take my child out of school at term time, and I think my reasons are exceptional. Can the school help?
I forgot to inform the school that my child would be absent, can it be authorised on return?
What else do I need to know?
What happens if I either take absence without requesting it, or if I do not abide by the judgment of the school?
How do I apply for ‘Exceptional Circumstances / in term absence?
Tour of our School
Equality and Diversity
Special Educational Needs/ Disability (SEND)
1) Who are the best people to talk to in this school about my child’s difficulties with learning/ Special Educational Needs or Disability (SEND)?
2) What are the different types of support available for children with SEND in our school?
3) How can I let the school know that I am concerned about my child’s progress in school?
4) How will the school let me know if they have any concerns about my child’s learning in school?
5) How is extra support allocated to children and how do they progress in their learning?
6) Who are the other people providing services to children with SEND in this school?
7) How are the teachers in school helped to work with children with SEND, and what training do the teachers have?
8) How will the teaching be adapted for my child with SEND?
9) How will we measure the progress of your child in school?
10) What support do we have for you as a parent of a child with SEND?
11) How is The Green Infant School accessible to children with SEND?
12) How will we support your child when they are joining this school? Leaving this school? Or moving on to another class?
13) How will we support your child’s emotional and social development?
14) Other useful information
PE and Sport Premium
Ofsted and Performance Data
Foundation Stage Overviews
Year 1 Overviews
Year 2 Overviews
2014 Computing curriculum information for parents
Design and Technology
How to help your child
Top tips for encouraging your child to read.
Ideas to help your child with spellings.
Ideas to encourage your child to write.
Games from around the world
History comes alive
2014 Mathematics Curriculum for parents
How does The Green Infant School teach ...
How to help your child with Mathematics
Key Stage 1
Numbers and the number system
Addition and subtraction
Multiplication and division
Shape and space
Multiplication song videos
Lunchboxes 5-9 year olds
Day to Day Information
Guidance and Support
The Green's News
Friendship Day 2018
Year 1 Wildlife Workshop 2018
World Book Day 2018
Y2 Trip to Cleethorpes 2017
Y2 Great Fire of London drama Workshop
World Book Day 2017
Strange Creatures in Foundation: Fairies and Unicorns
Year 2 'Bee' work
Multi-Cultural Week 2017
Y1 Wildlife Workshop 2017
Y1 Visit to St Michael's Church
Y2 Agility Festival
Favourite Pictures from the Autumn Term 2016
Clubs in the local area
Click here for