The Green Infant School
Learn Achieve Grow
School policies cover every aspect of school life. Below are some of our most important policies for your reference. If you want to know our policy on something that is not listed, please ask the school office.
Accessibility Plan 2018 - 2020
Administration of medicines Jan 2018
Anti-Bullying policy Jan 2018
Attendance Policy Sep 17
Calculation Policy - Busy Ants.pdf
Charging and Remissions Policy May 2018.pdf
Children missing from Education June 2015
Child Protection Policy 2018-2019.pdf
Code of conduct for Employees January 2017
DCC Personal Care Policy.pdf
Educational Visits policy
Equalities and Diversity Policy 2017
E-Safety Policy Feb 2018
Exclusion of pupils policy
Health and safety policy 2017
Jewellry including piercings policy Jan 2018
Keeping Children Safe in Education NEW 2018
Managing aggressive behaviour from parents and visitors.pdf
Physical Interventions policy Jan 2018
Private Fostering policy
School guidelines on records retention periods
SEND Policy 2018
Separated parents policy
Social Media policy
Tackling extremism and radicalisation policy Jan 2018
Whistleblowing confidential reporting code Feb 2018
Vision and Values
Designated Safeguarding Leaders
Can the Headteacher authorise my absence?
I want to take my child out of school at term time, and I think my reasons are exceptional. Can the school help?
I forgot to inform the school that my child would be absent, can it be authorised on return?
What else do I need to know?
What happens if I either take absence without requesting it, or if I do not abide by the judgment of the school?
How do I apply for ‘Exceptional Circumstances / in term absence?
Tour of our School
Homophobia, biphobia and transphobia
Advice for children and young people on how to deal with online (cyber) bullying
Advice for parents and carers on how to deal with online (cyber) bullying
Equality and Diversity
Special Educational Needs/ Disability (SEND)
1) Who are the best people to talk to in this school about my child’s difficulties with learning/ Special Educational Needs or Disability (SEND)?
2) What are the different types of support available for children with SEND in our school?
3) How can I let the school know that I am concerned about my child’s progress in school?
4) How will the school let me know if they have any concerns about my child’s learning in school?
5) How is extra support allocated to children and how do they progress in their learning?
6) Who are the other people providing services to children with SEND in this school?
7) How are the teachers in school helped to work with children with SEND, and what training do the teachers have?
8) How will the teaching be adapted for my child with SEND?
9) How will we measure the progress of your child in school?
10) What support do we have for you as a parent of a child with SEND?
11) How is The Green Infant School accessible to children with SEND?
12) How will we support your child when they are joining this school? Leaving this school? Or moving on to another class?
13) How will we support your child’s emotional and social development?
14) Other useful information
PE and Sport Premium
Ofsted and Performance Data
Behaviour and the Super Stars Initiative
Foundation Stage Overviews
Year 1 Overviews
Year 2 Overviews
2014 Computing curriculum information for parents
Design and Technology
How to help your child
Top tips for encouraging your child to read.
Ideas to help your child with spellings.
Ideas to encourage your child to write.
Games from around the world
History comes alive
2014 Mathematics Curriculum for parents
How does The Green Infant School teach ...
How to help your child with Mathematics
Key Stage 1
Numbers and the number system
Addition and subtraction
Multiplication and division
Shape and space
Multiplication song videos
Lunchboxes 5-9 year olds
Day to Day Information
The School Day
You asked. We acted!
Guidance and Support
Willow Tree Class
Maple Tree Class
Oak Tree Class
Elm Tree Class
The Green's News
Year 2 end of year disco
Year 2 end of year assembly
Year 1 end of year assembly
Foundation end of year assembly
Arts and Forest Schools Stubbin Wood Special School and Nursery
Mini Olympics 2018
Foundation trip to Wheelgate
Year 1 trip to Conkers
Year 2 trip to Cleethorpes 2018
We are 'READERS' 2018
The Royal Wedding Celebrations May 2018
Healthy Lunch competition 2018
Cricket Festival 2018
KS1 Fun Run 2018
Spring Disco 2018
Easter Bonnet Parade 2018
Friendship Day 2018
Year 1 Wildlife Workshop 2018
World Book Day 2018
Y2 Trip to Cleethorpes 2017
Y2 Great Fire of London drama Workshop
World Book Day 2017
Strange Creatures in Foundation: Fairies and Unicorns
Year 2 'Bee' work
Multi-Cultural Week 2017
Y1 Wildlife Workshop 2017
Y1 Visit to St Michael's Church
Y2 Agility Festival
Favourite Pictures from the Autumn Term 2016
Clubs in the local area
Click here for