The Green Infants school enjoys a strong inclusive atmosphere which works hard to prevent and resolve bullying. We hope to be as pro-active as possible.
Friendship day is designed to promote our school and children as a caring friendly school and to help children to recognise bullying and what to do about it.
During the day the children;
* listened to stories as a basis for discussion about behaviour and differences.
* learnt about what is bullying
* learnt what to do if they were unhappy
* completed fun activities which promoted an anti-bullying message
* launched a peer mediators group to resolve problems.
During friendship day the children also learnt about e-safety. It is important to begin to teach even young children about keeping safe online and promote the internet as a place for positive and safe fun.
Thank you Mrs Batty for organising a fun action packed day.